Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
How much does an HSA cost?
- Only cost is purchase of High Deductible Health Plan
- NO set-up or application fee
- NO monthly fee
- NO minimum balance
How do I sign-up for an HSA?
- Call a Member Advisor at any Park View branch or email us. Your employer may set up a plan for employees as well.
How can I get a debit card to use with my HSA?
- Download and complete the HSA application (and review the Disclosure too!) and return it to any branch or mail it to us.
- HSA debit card is separate from a Park View debit card you may already have
- Use the card to pay for any qualified medical purchases – even to withdraw cash for purchases
*Products are made available by Park View Federal Credit Union and First Financial. Advisory services offered through Investment Advisors, a division of ProEquities, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through ProEquities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC. Park View Federal Credit Union and First Financial are independent from ProEquities, Inc. Securities and insurance products offered are not financial institution deposits, have no financial institution guarantee, are not FDIC/NCUA insured, and may involve loss of principal.
Health Savings Account (HSA) RatesCurrent as of 6/1/2019
|Balances to $5,000||0.10%||0.100%|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield; Dividends are paid quarterly. All rates quoted are subject to Credit Union earnings and are subject to change without notice. To receive the APY quoted, dividends must remain on deposit for at least a year. A withdrawal prior to one year will reduce earnings. Dividends will be forfeited for any account closed before accrued dividends are credited. Earnings may also be reduced by fees associated with some accounts.