Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
How much does an HSA cost?
- The only cost associated with an HSA is the purchase of a High Deductible Health Insurance Plan
- NO set-up or application fee
- NO monthly fee
- NO minimum balance
How do I sign-up for an HSA?
- Call a Member Advisor at any Park View branch or email1 us. Your employer may set up a plan for employees as well.
How can I get a debit card to use with my HSA?
- Download and complete the HSA application (and review the disclosure too!) and return it to any branch or mail it to us.
- An HSA debit card is separate from the Park View debit card you may already have
- Use the card to pay for any qualified medical purchases – even to withdraw cash for medical purchases
1Information sent by email is at risk of loss of confidentiality if the information is transmitted over the Internet
Health Savings Account (HSA) Rates1$5 minimum deposit in shares account
Current as of 2/1/2020
|Balances to $5,000||0.10%||0.100%|
1$5 minimum deposit in shares account required to open health savings account and earn APY. 2APY = Annual Percentage Yield; Dividends are paid quarterly. All rates quoted are subject to Credit Union earnings and are subject to change after the account is opened. Dividends will be forfeited for any account closed before accrued dividends are credited. Earnings may also be reduced by fees associated with some accounts.