Park View Federal Credit Union is committed to improving the financial lives of its members. Our financial resources for young adults and the Scholarship Program were created to help members with early financial milestones, such as going to college. Scholarship awards are based on academic achievement and submission of an essay on a topic selected by the Credit Union.
Two (2) $500 scholarships will be awarded for the 2021-22 academic year. Scholarship recipients will be notified in May 2021 and will be announced to the rest of the Credit Union membership in a future publication. A check will be made payable to the recipient.
- Must be a Park View Federal Credit Union member in good standing1
- Park View employees, committee members, board members, and their immediate family members are not eligible
- Must be a graduating high school senior enrolling into a two or four-year college
How to Apply
To be considered for a Park View Scholarship, students must submit an application that includes all of the following:
- A completed application form
- An official school transcript
- Typed or legibly written essay response
Submit the completed application and documents to any Park View Federal Credit Union branch via drive-thru or night drop or mail to:
Park View Federal Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Committee
1675 Virginia Ave
Harrisonburg VA 22802
Completed scholarships can also be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Deadline: April 30, 2021